Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hand Embroidery-Zardosi

Zardosi works are most wonderful work of art which gives rich look to your simple dresses.
This does not need any practise, just you can do by your own without any guidance. But be careful in selecting on which part you make designs and have an rough idea before you go into.
Working on the design is very easy way to give rich look to your clothes.
But designing on your own is little difficult to choose the design for the first time.
Here, I have shown a simple Zardosi work which, I have designed on my child's dress for party wear.



Things Needed:
Beads
Chamukies
Colored threads
Some antique pieces
Stones
Golden wire
Cloth to perform the design




It is safe to work roughly and then work on your desired cloth.


Here, I have used Banares cloth with design for body part and silk cotton piece with plain border. And this is my first piece which I have made on my own creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment